Quarry Park Spring Fling Video

Off topic chat! / Point out the baggers!
Post Reply
User avatar
Jon
Posts: 306
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:31 pm

Quarry Park Spring Fling Video

Post by Jon » Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:47 pm

With a bit of weekend work I can now present the Quarry Park Spring Fling Video. Complete with footage from Am Final, Open Final and the Ring of Fire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a1RkBh2JuY

It is missing one fantastic shot however, which I put into a little video on it's own. After his drive on hole 1, Bruce was on the edge of the trees.... when he goes and pulls this out the bag!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQaBVvn0j2E

Jon

User avatar
West
Posts: 2624
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:51 pm
Location: Leamington Spa, UK

Post by West » Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:12 pm

Thats Brilliant!!!

Nice work Buddy :-)

Tee of 3 to basket of 15 looks pretty sweet as a jungle hole!! I think we need more holes of that distance ...

Del - When you going to buy the big a$$ field next door? :twisted:

Keep up the good work! Saving for a proper video camera next? And let the excellent footage continue :-)
"West"
PDGA: #8823
BDGA: #250
Twitter: @WestDiscGolf
BDGA DoC 2007 - 2011

bruce
Posts: 2581
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:13 pm
Location: Leamington Spa
Contact:

Post by bruce » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:24 am

Sweet!! 8)
[Standard post disclaimer] My posts are never intended to undermine the work of the Board or individuals putting in effort to grow the sport, they are my honest thoughts on the best ways to grow the game

BDGA: 145
PDGA: 8824

User avatar
Jon
Posts: 306
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:31 pm

Post by Jon » Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:18 am

West wrote:Keep up the good work! Saving for a proper video camera next?
Think I might have to. I can only take about 20 mins of footage at 640x480, and can't zoom in once I'm recording :cry:

Guess I should start watching ebay!

Jon

User avatar
j-diddy
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:39 pm

Post by j-diddy » Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:44 am

nice work jon!!! are you thinking about sending it to discgolf tv? spreading the word
pdga 8878
Buzzzzzzzzer

User avatar
Jon
Posts: 306
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:31 pm

Post by Jon » Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:33 pm

I've shot them an email offering the speed golf and the tour event videos, so will have to wait and see if they're interested.

Jon

User avatar
West
Posts: 2624
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:51 pm
Location: Leamington Spa, UK

Post by West » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:21 pm

Jon wrote:I've shot them an email offering the speed golf and the tour event videos, so will have to wait and see if they're interested.

Jon
The two in a ditch? :twisted:
"West"
PDGA: #8823
BDGA: #250
Twitter: @WestDiscGolf
BDGA DoC 2007 - 2011

User avatar
Steve
Posts: 814
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:33 am
Location: Shrewsbury, Shropshire
Contact:

Post by Steve » Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:48 pm

Good work Jon mate.

I particularly like the randon smile shots at the end with my ugly mug :E
[url=http://www.shropdisc.co.uk/]Disc Golf In Shropshire[/url]

[color=red] BDGA # 266
[url=http://www.pdga.org/tournament/playerstats.php?PDGANum=8833&year=2007]PDGA # 8833[/url]
[/color]

User avatar
Jon
Posts: 306
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:31 pm

Re: Quarry Park Spring Fling Video

Post by Jon » Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:09 pm

Jon wrote:It is missing one fantastic shot however, which I put into a little video on it's own. After his drive on hole 1, Bruce was on the edge of the trees.... when he goes and pulls this out the bag!
The clever/dumb balance is restored!

Bruce VS Hedge [WMV Vid File 1.39Mb]

PS This was filmed by the proper crew too...... I sooooo hope it makes the tv show :P

User avatar
West
Posts: 2624
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:51 pm
Location: Leamington Spa, UK

Re: Quarry Park Spring Fling Video

Post by West » Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:15 pm

Jon wrote:
Jon wrote:It is missing one fantastic shot however, which I put into a little video on it's own. After his drive on hole 1, Bruce was on the edge of the trees.... when he goes and pulls this out the bag!
The clever/dumb balance is restored!

Bruce VS Hedge [WMV Vid File 1.39Mb]

PS This was filmed by the proper crew too...... I sooooo hope it makes the tv show :P
That's brilliant!!!

I can hear the commentary now ... "As the National Director of the BDGA steps up, still on top form after his first National Tour win just 2 weeks ago ... Ooops, he seems to have miss timed!" :D
"West"
PDGA: #8823
BDGA: #250
Twitter: @WestDiscGolf
BDGA DoC 2007 - 2011

bruce
Posts: 2581
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:13 pm
Location: Leamington Spa
Contact:

Post by bruce » Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:23 pm

:oops:
See that's why I should stick to hyzer bombs...
[Standard post disclaimer] My posts are never intended to undermine the work of the Board or individuals putting in effort to grow the sport, they are my honest thoughts on the best ways to grow the game

BDGA: 145
PDGA: 8824

User avatar
West
Posts: 2624
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:51 pm
Location: Leamington Spa, UK

Post by West » Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:28 pm

bruce wrote::oops:
See that's why I should stick to hyzer bombs...
On the plus side at least you did it yesterday and not the other weekend or Del might have won ...

... altho getting it on camera and maybe national tv will be classic! :twisted:
"West"
PDGA: #8823
BDGA: #250
Twitter: @WestDiscGolf
BDGA DoC 2007 - 2011

Post Reply